99 Cents Only Stores® joins the Black Friday frenzy by selling 6-foot artificial Christmas trees for only 99 cents to the first 99 customers in 9 select stores
Nov 19, 2013
CITY OF COMMERCE, Calif., Nov. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 99 Cents Only Stores will join the Black Friday frenzy for the first time ever by selling, 6-foot pre-lit Christmas trees for only 99 cents to the first 99 customers.
The pre-lit artificial Christmas tree is valued elsewhere at $20! These fantastic trees come in easy to carry packaging and contain a user's manual for easy set-up.
99 Cents Only Stores will make this one-time offer available to the first 99 customers on November 29, 2013 at the following 9 stores:
- Los Angeles – Pico Rivera: 9535 Whittier Blvd., Pico Rivera, CA 90660
- Los Angeles – Venice: 241 Lincoln Blvd., Venice, CA 90291
- Los Angeles – Silverlake: 3600 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Los Angeles – El Segundo: 300 Richmond St., El Segundo, CA 90245
- Rancho Cucamonga: 10848 Foothill Blvd., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Temecula: 40355 Winchester Rd., Temecula, CA 92591
- Pasadena: 1720 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91106
- Van Nuys: 6755 Van Nuys Blvd., Van Nuys, CA 91405
- Covina: 543 N Azusa Ave., Covina, CA 91722
About 99¢ Only Stores®
Founded in 1982, 99¢ Only Stores® currently operates 338 extreme value retail stores consisting of 244 stores in California, 44 in Texas, 33 in Arizona, and 17 in Nevada. 99¢ Only Stores® emphasizes quality name-brand consumables, priced at an excellent value, in convenient, attractively merchandised stores. Over half of the Company's sales come from food and beverages, including produce, dairy, deli and frozen foods, along with organic and gourmet foods. For more information, visit www.99only.com.
Media Contact: Maider Izeta at 323-595-9849 or email@example.com
SOURCE 99 Cents Only Stores