99¢ Only Stores® Will Sell 9 Apple 8GB iPod Nanos for Only 99¢ Each to Celebrate the Grand Opening of Its Newest 99¢ Only Stores® on Thursday, June 25th, 2009, in San Marcos, California
Jun 24, 2009
CITY OF COMMERCE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--99¢ Only Stores® (NYSE:NDN) will be celebrating the grand opening of its newest store located in San Marcos on Thursday, June 25th, 2009 at 8 am. The new Apple 8GB iPod Nano will be sold for only 99.99¢ to the first 9 customers and the next 99 customers can purchase a scooter for only 99.99¢ at its newest San Marcos 99¢ Only Stores®.
The new store is 16,100 square feet and located at 155 S. Rancho Santa Fe Road, half a block southwest of the 78 freeway in the San Marcos Village Shopping Center. The store’s ribbon-cutting grand opening ceremony will include guests from San Marcos Mayor’s office, City Council members, and other community retailers joining the festivities. Customers will also be able to participate in raffles for prizes and enjoy food samples.
The next 99 customers can purchase The Art of Pirates of The Caribbean book – a $49.99 value - for 99.99¢ only and the following 99 customers can purchase a Belkin Netmaster Mouse – a $12.99 value - for 99.99¢ only!
In addition, for the next six days, the store will continue to offer its customers the following special promotional items:
Friday, June 26th
- First 99 customers can buy a Nail Art airbrush system that includes paints, stencils and nail jewels - a $29.99 value - for 99.99¢ only!
Saturday, June 27th
- First 99 customers can buy Executive Portfolio with Calculator for 99.99¢ only!
Sunday, June 28th
- First 99 customers can buy the Best of Friends 4-pack DVD collection – a $24.99 value - for 99.99¢ only!
Monday, June 29th
- First 99 customers can buy an Oneida 9-slot cutlery block – a $12.99 value – for 99.99¢ only!
Tuesday, June 30th
- First 99 customers can buy a backstroke back massager that includes an instructional video - a $19.99 value - for 99.99¢ only!
Wednesday, July 1st
- First 99 customers can buy automatic powered scissors – a $19.99 value – for 99.99¢ only!
About 99¢ Only Stores®
Founded over 25 years ago, 99¢ Only Stores® operates 270 extreme value retail stores with 200 in California, 33 in Texas, 25 in Arizona and 12 in Nevada. 99¢ Only Stores® emphasizes quality name-brand consumables, priced at an excellent value, in convenient, attractively merchandised stores. Over half of the company’s sales come from food and beverage including produce, dairy, deli and frozen foods, along with organic and gourmet foods. The Company’s New York Stock Exchange symbol is NDN.
Note to Editors: 99¢ Only Stores® news releases and information available on the Company’s website at http://www.99only.com.
For further information: 99¢ Only Stores® Elsy Guardado, 323-881-5785